Feb 27, 2014

Paris Flea Market - Porte de Vanves



I visited the market in Paris that is just down south a bit. It's a lovely Market.  I decided to skip the large one (St. Ouen ) since it's SOOOO overpriced.  The prices here were pretty good! It's hard to buy stuff and take the metro unless you are prepared. You have to carry everything. =) But if you drive it's easy. I personally do not care for driving in Paris. It was February when I went, and cold. Dress warm! 

click here for more info: Marché aux Puces de la Porte de Vanves
Address: Avenue Georges Lafenestre and Avenue Marc Sangnier, 14th arrondissement 
Metro: Porte de Vanves (Line 13)
Tel: +33 (0) 6 88 64 82 77
Hours: Open: Every weekend all year long, 7am to 2pm. Entry is free.



                                                   There was a little bit of everything!




A friend of mine bought some Coco Channel Buttons, and some trinkets. I purchased some linen. Another friend purchased some vintage luggage.






It's always entertaining to visit these markets! Everyone has such a great time. Vendors spend the morning chatting, or playing cards with each other.




                                             Worth the visit if you are in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Angela

Angela

About The Market Junkie

Welcome. My Name is Angela... AKA The Market Junkie.

I am a stay at home home school mama of 3, and this is my hobby. Family comes first, then my love of markets and second hand fun! I love visiting the markets in Europe. I love to refinish old pieces and re-purpose them. Living in the Rheinland Pfalz area- my posts reflect the distance to markets and shops from the Kaiserslautern area.

I enjoy the adventure, and hope that you will come along with me! 10 years in Germany, and lovin' it!